Quick Edit is an awesome and super cool plugin which makes a “Quick Edit” dashboard widget and allows you to add any post or page to “Quick Edit” widget. You can easily edit your post or page quickly from your dashboard.
- Quick Edit Dashboard Widget – A “Quick Edit” dashboard widget is generated from where you can easily edit your added post or page.
- Add Metabox – A checkbox metabox is added in all posts and pages. So that you can easily add any page or post to “Quick Edit” dashboard widget for furthur quick edit.
This plugin includes the following features-
- Easily add any post or page to “Quick Edit” dashboard widget.
- You can easily and quickly edit added post or page from this dashboard widget.
It’s really easy and super simple to install Quick Edit plugin.
- Go to
Plugins > Add Newscreen in WordPress.
- Search for
- Install and activate the plugin, that’s it.
- Download Quick Edit.
- Extract the
extra-widgets.zipfile. You’ll get plugin files inside
- Upload the plugin files to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Quick Edit – Post & Page” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Quick Edit – Post & Page” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initially released this version.