Don’t wait for users to tell you about errors.
This plugin makes use of 3rd party services.
- Once configured, this plugin will allow data to be collected by these services for the purposes of error tracking and debugging.
- Install the plugin through the WordPress plugins page, or upload the plugin files to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ page in WordPress.
- Sign up for Sentry at https://sentry.io and retrieve your client key. Sign up for LogRocket at https://logrocket.com and retrieve your app ID.
- Click on Error Tracker in the left menu to configure the plugin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Error Tracker” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial Build