Build a frequently answered question (FAQ) knowledge base for WordPress. Build a FAQ database to create and manage FAQs. Updated and tested 2021 Version
This WordPress FAQ plugin can create unlimited amounts of questions and assign them to FAQ categories. Each frequently asked question (FAQ) can include helpful FAQ tools like images and video.
Each frequently asked question (FAQ) page has a unique post which can enhance your site SEO.
This informative FAQ plugin also provides a FAQ questions group for users to easily navigate a WordPress site and a FAQ widget.
Users can also search the informative FAQ database to find and vote for the best FAQ answers as well as manage the FAQ section.
- Support your product site with FAQ directory
- Build a knowledge base center to support your service or product
- Provide an efficient way to support your users
- Add frequently asked questions and answers (FAQ) in the admin dashboard
- Place questions and answers in categories
- Build an index page containing all questions and answers
- Create a unique post per each question and answer
- Search Widget – Add search widget on pre-selected post types and style widget according to your needs
- Search Bar – Index page includes a search bar showing all relevant questions by keyword.
- Customize labels – Customize the plugin labels according to your requirements and language.
- Customize Look & Feel – Customize index page look & feel including colors and font size.
- Voting – Support voting (vote up and down) for each frequently asked question. Search results show most voted questions first.
- Related Questions Widget – Show all related questions at the bottom of each question page
- Multiple lists – Create multiple faq pages with categories
FAQ, knowledge base, questions, answers, search widget, portal, votes, best answer, konwledgebase, category, tag, search form, search, FAQ statistics, FAQ ordering, frequesntly asked questions, FAQ display, FAQ styling, FAQ statistics, FAQ tags, ,FAQ ordering options, FAQ shortcode
Suggested Plugins by CreativeMinds
- CM Ad Changer – Manage, Track and Report Advertising Campaigns Across Sites. Can turn your Turn your WP into an Ad Server
- CM Super ToolTip Glossary – Easily creates a Glossary, Encyclopaedia or Dictionary of your website’s terms and shows them as a tooltip in posts and pages when hovering. With many more powerful features.
- CM Download Manager – Allows users to upload, manage, track and support documents or files in a download directory listing database for others to contribute, use and comment upon.
- CM Answers Plugin – A fully-featured WordPress Questions & Answers Plugin that allows you to build multiple discussion forum systems Just like StackOverflow, Yahoo Answers and Quora, Now with MicroPayment and Anonymous posting support!.
- CM MicroPayments – Adds the in-site support for your own “virtual currency”. The purpose of this plugin is to allow in-site transactions without the necessity of processing the external payments each time (quicker & easier). Developers can use it as a platform to integrate with their own plugins.
- CM Restrict Content – A full-featured, powerful membership solution and content restriction plugin for WordPress. Support access by role to content on your site.
- CM OnBoarding – Superb Guidance tool which improves the online experience and the user satisfaction.
- CM Booking Calendar – Customers can easily schedule appointments and pay for them directly through your website.
- Upload the plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure plugin.
- Add categories, questions and answers.
- Use shortcode to display FAQ.
Contributors & Developers
“CM FAQ” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors