A simple WordPress plugin to create pricing tables in posts or pages easily with no programming knowledge. Easily create and publish beautiful pricing tables with no programming knowledge using Yet Another Pricing Table Plugin by bCripts. Alter content, select a desired template, and publish it on your website.
- Build beautiful WordPress pricing tables in minutes.
- Clean Codes and fast loading.
- Works with any WordPress theme.
- Responsive pricing tables – responds to fit any device.
- Gutenberg / WordPress 5.8 compatible. Not just compatible.
- Intuitive User Interface.
- Unlimited pricing tables, columns and rows
- Preset Templates
- Featured Column – draw people to your most popular products by highlighting a featured column.
- Shortcode support for use with classic editor and page builders.
- Price table features are sortable
- Supports french language
This plugin does not store any personal data.
yapt.zipfrom ‘Add Plugins’ area in ‘Add new’ plugin menu from the WordPress admin area, or upload
yaptfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Start creating pricing tables from “YA Pricing Table” -> “Add New”
- Copy shortcode
- Use it on pages or posts you are looking to display the pricing table.
Can we use YA Pricing Tables with all the available themes?
Yes, YA Pricing tables are supposed to be compatible with all the available themes. If you find any incompatibility issues, please send us a support message.
How long do I have to wait until I get a reply to my support question?
We will reply to support messages within 24 hours.
Contributors & Developers
“Yet another pricing table Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Yet another pricing table Plugin” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Sorting of “price table features” was added.
- French language translation (fr_FR) was added.
- Price is further extended to currency (supporting all countries), price, and price suffix.
- Added a new template named Aanya
- First version of YA Pricing Tables