In Wp user fronted plugin user can post from fronted. Also user can edit his post from frontend.
This plugin gives you the ability to redirect user of Wp user frontend (free/pro) to specific page. You can set specific page from the parent WP User Frontend plugin settings to redirect your user.
- Redirect user to specific page after login through WP User Fronted login page.
- Admin can see the page list to select one of them to redirect
- You have to install the parent plugin WP User Frontend.
- Please navigate to Wp admin->Plugins->Add new. Browse the plugin file and install it.
- After activating the plugin you will get option in WP User Frontend->Settings->General->Select redirect page.
- Can I set redirect page from backend
- Can I use any page to redirect in my site
Contributors & Developers
“WPUF Login Redirect” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
v0.1 (30 July, 2015)
v0.2 (10 Sept, 2015)
- [fixed]- Redirect URL