WPB Floating Menu or Categories is a free WordPress plugin, it allows you to increase your site usability by adding sticky floating side menu or categories with icons.
It works with any WordPress theme. It has a color customization option to match with any design layout.
Our plugin support Menu Icons plugin by ThemeIsle. You can add icons to your menu items and our floating menu will show the icons.
Our plugin has an option for showing floating categories with icons as well. You can add FontAwesome icons on your category items and our floating categories plugin will show the icons.
It has two shortcodes to show the Floating menu or Categories to any specific page. Or you can set it globally for the entire site.
- Floating menu.
- Floating category for any custom taxonomy.
- Floating menu and categories icon.
- Two different skins.
- Color customizer to match with any theme.
- Right or left placement option.
- Any menu or any custom taxonomy can use us Floating menu or category.
- Option for enable or disable the Floating menu or category on phone.
- Material design, mobile responsive and modern clean design.
- Easy ShortCode system.
- Advance setting panel for customization.
- All Modern Browser Support.
- Translation & RTL Language ready.
- Very Lightweight & many More
- Install it as a regular WordPress plugin
- After installing the plugin, go to this plugin settings and configure your floating menu or category.
- You can use this plugin’s ShortCodes to show the floating menu or categories on a specific page or post on your site.
You can enable to globally from this plugin settings or use this plugin shortcodes.
How to add icons?
Follow this doc – http://docs.wpbean.com/docs/wpb-floating-menu-or-categories/use-icons/
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WPB Floating Menu or Categories – Sticky Floating Side Menu & Categories with Icons” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WPB Floating Menu or Categories – Sticky Floating Side Menu & Categories with Icons” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release
- Added WordPress 4.9.6 support.
- Added WordPress 5.0.3 support.
- Category custom column issue fixed.
- Added WordPress 5.1.1 support.
- TGM issue fixed.
- Added WordPress 5.2 support.
- Small issue fixed.
- Style updated.
- Tested with WordPress 5.6.1