The plugin allows you to embed any WordPress Widget area/Dynamic Sidebar to your WordPress posts
What you can do:
- Use the shortcode to embed widget areas in posts
- Use the shortcode to embed Widget areas in Pages
- The widgets can be embedded anywhere, at the begining of content, middle, bottom or where ever you want. Just put the shortcode there.
Please leave a comment here at BuddyDev.com
For more info, please visit us at BuddyDev.com
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
wp-widgets-shortcode.zipand unxip it
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Now, you can start embedding the widget areas
- What is the use of this plugin?
It gives you the flexibility to embed any widget area(dynamic sidebar) to your posts/pages. Use it as you want. Your imagination is the only limit.
- Need support or want to say thanks?
Please leave a comment here BuddyDev.com
Contributors & Developers
“WordPress Widgets Shortcode” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WordPress Widgets Shortcode” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Code cleanup
- Fix the issue is_active_sidebar not recognizing the sidebar by name
- Use trim function to remove any space in the name of the widget area.
- Initial release