- Author: Fahad Mahmood
- Project URI: http://androidbubble.com/blog/wordpress/plugins/wp-quick-shop
- Free Version: http://demo.androidbubble.com/wp-quick-shop
- Premium Version: http://demo.ibulb.work/wp-quick-shop
- License: GPL 3. See License below for copyright jots and titles.
WP Quick Shop is a WooCommerce compatible plugin which enables you to setup a one-page shop for items to sell in bulk. You can add notes for each order item with custom field. WP Quick Shop can be implemented with just a shortcode. Create a page and paste shortcode. On Quick Shop page you can set quantity of items and use add to cart feature instantly. Every item is provided with a button to buy that item individually. Custom field will be saved with order details. Select Custom Field tab and enabled it. You can set custom field type like textarea, text and number. Column heading, field placeholder, tooltip and max length of field can be managed as well. Some styles are available for free and you can add your custom styles as well. Bootstrap is a premium feature as it will involve some complications with your theme templates and you might will require support from us later.
Visit my blog and suggest good features which you want to see in this plugin.
This WordPress Plugin is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License, or any later version. This free software is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this software. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html.
To use WP Quick Shop, you will need:
* an installed and configured copy of [WordPress] (version 3.0 or later).
* FTP, SFTP or shell access to your web host
How to implement WP Quick Shop?
Shortcodes are provided under shortcodes tab on settings page.
How to use custom field in on Quick Shop page?
There is a tab “Custom Field” to add field with some settings. You may select type, column heading, placeholder, tooltip and max length of that field.
Can I change style of Quick Shop page?
Yes, you can change style from styling tab. Default, bootstrap or custom styling options are available.
How to display selected categories on Quick Shop page?
Under shortcode tab on settings page there is a selection area for WooCommerce product categories. Select categories and a shortcode will be generated according to selection. Use this shortcode to display products from selected categories.
If we have 100’s of products?
If we have 100’s of products then we have to scroll and search for each product so, do this plugin has search option which results only in quick shop?
You can enable search option to search products from General Settings tab on settings page.
To upgrade an existing installation of WP Quick Shop to the most recent release:
- Download the WP Quick Shop installation package and extract the files on your computer.
- Upload the new PHP files to
wp-content/plugins/wp-quick-shop, overwriting any existing WP Quick Shop files that are there.
- Log in to your WordPress administrative interface immediately in order to see whether there are any further tasks that you need to perform to complete the upgrade.
- Enjoy your newer and hotter installation of WP Quick Shop
Contributors & Developers
“WP Quick Shop” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Category based products grid on quick shop. [18/11/2023][Thanks to Nick Sotiropoulos]
- Updated version with ACF compatibility. [14/11/2023][Thanks to Nick Sotiropoulos]
- Updated version for WordPress. [02/05/2023]
- Updated version for WordPress.
- Variable product options added. [Thanks to Santi Sánchez & Team Ibulb Work]
- Premium features list added.
- Demo links added, screenshots updated.
- A few improvements on product page regarding custom field.
- A few improvements on settings page.
- A few improvements including alphabetic sorting and search box. [Thanks to Team AndroidBubbles & Arjun mp Gupta]
- Another PHP notices fixed.
- Improved version with bootstrap and custom field. [Thanks to GP Themes & Ibulb Work Teams]
- Languages added. [Thanks to Abu Usman]
- Sanitized input and fixed direct file access issues.
- Shortcode enhancements.