WP jPlayer provides easy way to embed videos in jPlayer, cross platform video into your web pages.
This version is just a start and does not have any configuration options available. Suggest features you want via WordPress forum and I’ll try to include them.
Use following shortcode in your post/page content,
[wpjplayer src=”your video src url” title=”your video title” poster=”your video poster url” size=”360p”]
- src: video url, format must be m4v (required)
- title: title of video (optional)
- poster: video poster url (optional)
- size: resolution of video (optional) Either 270p(default) or 360p.
- Upload to the “wp-jplayer” directory to
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add shortcode in your post/page or widget text box
- Why only m4v format is supported?
Becasue its supported by both html5 and flash player and it works on most browsers and devices.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP jPlayer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Update jPlayer.js version for vulnerability fixes
- Introduce size parameter: 270p or 360p
- Make shortcode work in sidebar text widget
- Initial version.