Easily view a list of action hooks and filters which are running in the pages. A menu “WP Hooks Finder” will be added in your WordPress admin bar menu where you can easily show and hide all the action hooks and filters.
To add a WordPress Plugin using the built-in plugin installer:
Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Type in the name \”WP Hooks Finder\” in Search Plugins box
- Find the \”WP Hooks Finder\” Plugin you wish to install.
- Click Install Now to install the WordPress Plugin.
- The resulting installation screen will list the installation as successful or note any problems during the install.
If successful, click Activate Plugin to activate it, or Return to Plugin Installer for further actions.
How to use this plugin?
Just after installing WP Hooks Finder, A new menu “WP Hooks Finder” will be added in your wordpress admin bar where you can display all the hooks and filters
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Hooks Finder” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- FIX – Change colors & fonts of hooks result
- FIX – Not working well with query string in url
- FIX – Styling not working for admin area
- FIX – Colors is applying on others menu too.
- FIX – Correct menu label name.
- Initial release.