For an internal or private WordPress installation you may want to place restrictions on
who can register a user account. This plugin allows the administrator to specify a
‘whitelist’ of domain names and restricts registrations to email addresses from those
Please Note: This plugin is only tested on PHP5 and may not work on earlier versions.
Thanks to RedCat Co for sponsorship of initial development of this plugin
- Add automated tests
- Solicit user feedback on further options
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the Email Restrictions option under Settings and make the appropriate entries
There are no frequently asked questions as yet.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Email Restrictions” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Email Restrictions” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Consolidated code in use in various projects
- Prepared for first release