WP Currency Exchange Rates plugin lets you display currency exchange rates on your site.
✅ Main Features
Rates can be displayed with:
- “Currency Exchange Rates” widget,
Exchange rates are updated via Fixer.io API. Please note that you will have to get your free API key from Fixer.io.
- We are open to your suggestions and feedback. Thank you for using or trying out one of our plugins!
- Upload the entire plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Currency Exchange Rates” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Currency Exchange Rates” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.2.0 – 23/12/2022
- Fix – Admin “Update rates now” button message fixed.
- Dev – Localisation –
load_plugin_textdomain()function moved to the
- Dev – Plugin is initialized on
- Dev – Code refactoring.
- Tested up to: 6.1.
- Readme.txt updated.
- Deploy script added.
1.1.0 – 05/03/2020
- Fix – Default “Exchange Rates Server” value fixed (was
- Fix – Fixer.io – API Endpoint fixed.
- Fix – “API key” option added.
- Fix – Non
EURbase currency fixed.
- Dev – Widget – “Use saved rates” option added.
- Plugin URI updated.
- Author URI updated.
- Donate link removed.
- Tags updated.
- POT file uploaded.
- Tested up to: 5.3.
1.0.0 – 20/08/2017
- Initial Release.