The WordPress CSS3 Button Creator Plugin allows you to create beautiful CSS3 buttons that you can use on your WP Site.
The easy to use CSS3 button generator interface makes it a super easy to generate awesome CSS3 buttons quickly.
You do not need to know any CSS coding at all (The plugin takes care of that).
Simply generate the CSS code for the button and then use it anywhere on your WordPress site.
For detailed documentation, screenshots, support and updates, please visit:
Buttons for WordPress Plugin Page
- Create unlimited number of CSS3 buttons
- Works with all modern browsers, degrades gracefully for others
- CSS3 compliant with text shadowing, box shadowing, gradients, opacity, Transition etc
- Color picker for unlimited color combinations
- Icon support (put icons to the left, right, top, or bottom of your text)
- Customize how the button looks in Hover state
- Customize how the button looks in Pressed state
- and more…
Using this plugin is very easy:
Go to the settings menu of this plugin
Use the visual interface to customize the look and feel of the button
When you are happy with the look for the button, click on the “Grab the code” button to get the HTML and the CSS code
Use it on your site
- Unzip and Upload the folder ‘wp-css3-button-creator’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Settings and configure and generate the CSS code for your button using the user interface.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP CSS3 Button Creator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?