A simple plugin to add a [woocommerce_simple_registration] shortcode to display the registration form on a separate page.
If you like this plugin, consider exploring our other themes and plugins:
Appointify Appointify App, is the first Appointments Planner for WordPress, for Busy Enterpreneurs and Founders. Appointify allows you to share your calendar and have your funnel start by others planning appointments on top of it – with their own calendar authorized.
Contact Listing for WP Job Manager Sites using the WP Job Manager plugin can use any of the supported plugins and allow visitors to contact the connected application email (or resume author) directly.
Regions for WP Job Manager Adds a “Job Region” taxonomy so the site administrator can control a set of predefined regions listings can be assigned to.
Job Colors for WP Job Manager Select the color of each existing job type in the Job Listings’ settings. Can set the color to be the background color, or text color.
WP Job Manager – Company Profiles Outputs a list of all companies that have submitted jobs with links to their listings and profile.
WP Modal Popup with Cookie Integration Create and manage powerful promotion popups for your WordPress blog or website. Easy to use popup plugin that will help you to grab your visitor’s attention to introduce him offers, discounts or other kind of promotional notices.
Elementify Visual Widgets Elementify Visual Widgets is a free plugin packed with stunning elements to extend Elementor Page Builder functionality and make your website look like it is designed by a Professional Web Designer.
Easy Digital Downloads – Frontend Submissions Product Details Specify and display frontend submission data as “product details” in a widget.
Simple Social Login Social login options for WordPress. Currently supports: Facebook, Twitter, Google.
reCAPTCHA Google reCAPTCHA for WordPress. Currently supports: WordPress Login/Register, WooCommerce Login/Register, WP Job Manager (Submission Form), Claim Listing for WP Job Manager, Gravity Forms, Ninja Forms, Contact Form 7.
- Upload the folder
woocommerce-simple-registration to the/wp-content/plugins/` directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use the shortcode
woocommerce_simple_registrationon a self-created page to display the registration form.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple Registration for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Simple Registration for WooCommerce” has been translated into 10 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
1.5.5: July 21, 2022
- Update: Compatibility check with latest WordPress v6.0.1.
- Update: Compatibility check with latest WooCommerce v6.7.0.
1.5.4: May 10, 2022
- Update: Compatibility check with latest WordPress v5.9.3.
1.5.3: November 25, 2020
- Update: Compatibility check with latest WordPress v5.5.3.
- Update: Compatibility check with Latest WooCommerce v4.6.1 .
- Update: Compatibility check with the latest PHP v7.4.10.
1.5.2: October 2, 2017
- Fix: Do not allow spam honeypot to autofill.
1.5.1: August 31, 2017
- Fix: Remove duplicate
1.5.0: August 23, 2017
- New: Option to enable First/Last name fields and mark required. WooCommerce > Settings > Accounts.
- New: Option to define the page the Register form appears on. Updates all default registration links. WooCommerce > Settings > Accounts.
1.4.0: April 12, 2017
- New: Update README.
- Fix: Update strings.
1.3.0: November 17, 2016
- New: WooCommerce Social Login support. Add output in WooCommerce > Settings > Social Login.
- New: Collect first and last name on registration.
- Update register form with latest WC. Enable Password Meter.
- Fix: Include .pot file
- woocommerce-simple-registration.php author, version text changes.
- Initial release