The plugin allows customers add more than one shipping or billing address. Customers can switch between the addresses at checkout and setup a default one in My Account.
The plugin requires WooCommerce 2.3 Handsome Hippo or higher and compatible up to WooCommerce 2.3.10.
We support the plugin.
Also developers can create pull requests on our BitBucket repo.
Ensure you have WooCommerce plugin installed and activated.
- Download the plugin file to your computer and unzip it
- Using FTP software, or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu within the WordPress admin.
Contributors & Developers
“Woocommerce Multiple Addresses” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fix for not adding label to new addresses
- Added French translation (thanks to denizgezgin)
- Added labels for addresses (now it shows label and zipcode in ‘predefined addresses’)
- Fixed not populating state field
- Added Turkish translation (thanks to denizgezgin)
- State Field Not Pre-Populated bug fix
- Fix calculating shipping when changing country on checkout
- Disable ‘default shipping’ option if shipping is disabled
- Fix My Account Shipping Address edit link
- Fix German translations
- Update compatibility with WordPress 4.2.X and WooCommerce 2.3.X
- Fixed critical bug related to WordPress Network (MultiSite) support
- Improved WooCommerce plugin dependency logic
- Added compatibility to WooCommerce 2.1.7 and WordPress 3.9
- Added Multisite Network support
- Added translation support
- Added German translation (thanks to markus.reich
- Added ‘predefined addresses’ select box on checkout for both shipping and billing addresses (thanks to markus.reich)
- Other fixes
- Added compatibility to WooCommerce 2.1.2 and WordPress 3.8.1
- Minor bug fixes including the issue with not pre-populating original shipping to the plugin
- Bug fix (fatal error on activation)
- Initial release.