Woo Message Support allows customer to give feedback or ask queries in a most handy way. On thank you page itself, there is a section, where customers can send message to administrator. When customer sends a message to site owner, both customer & administrator will be notified for that message.
As soon as administrator receives a message from customer, he will see a red email icon in woocommerce order listing page in admin. He can read and reply to customer’s messages from there.
*** Key Features ***
- Enable customers to communicate in easiest way
- Admin can see notification when customer sends query or message
- Admin can reply in a handy way which results in better customer satisfaction
Let your customers tell you, how you’re doing..!!
More plugins by WooExtend:
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- From where customer can communicate using this plugin?
On “Order Details” page, there will be a new section named “Feedback / Queries about this order” appearing when you install the plugin. Customer can submit message using that messagebox.
- How do customer come to know that administrator has read message sent by him?
After refreshing the screen, customer will see message sent by them turn into green background if admin has read that message. Same way, when customer has read admin’s message, it will display with green background to administrator.
- What is the email icon mean on woocommerce order listing screen?
A. When there is RED email icon in woocommerce order listing, it means you have unread message about that order from customer.
B. When there is GREY email icon in woocommerce order listing, it means you have read all messages for that order from customer.
C. When there is no email icon, it means you have no messages for that order.
- I don’t see reply sent to customer.
Please make sure you have selected option “Note to customer” from order notes section. “Private notes” will not be sent to customers.
Contributors & Developers
“Woo Message Support” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial version of Woo Message Support.
- Compatible with latest wordpress & woocommerce
- Made comments save in comments table