Apply Coupons to Custom taxonomies using the Woo Coupons System.
Discount type of Coupon must be the “Fixed cart discount”.
Download the zip folder and upload it as normal WordPress Plugin.
This plugin adds the ability to select one or multiple taxonomies including products categories, tags and custom taxonomies and applies the coupon
To install Woo Custom Taxonomies Coupons, follows the steps below:
- Download and unzip the plugin
- Upload the entire woo-taxonomy-coupon/ directory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
- Go to the coupon edit page and in the box that appears below select the taxonomy you need
Another way to install and activate the plugin:
- Go to the plugins sections in WordPress
- Press the “Add New” button at top of page
- Type the plugin name “Woo Custom Taxonomies Coupons”
- Finally, install and activate the plugin
Contributors & Developers
“Woo Custom Taxonomies Coupons” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors