WooCommerce extension which allows you to assign BACS (direct bank transfer) bank accounts to different countries. Based on the billing country chosen, only corresponding bank accounts are then printed on the “thank you” page and in the email send to the customer.
This plugin gives you option to choose which bank account will be available in certain country, or countries.
If you need to have certain bank account to be available in all countries, don’t set option for it.
There is also an option to disable BACS payment gateway on the checkout page, if customer billing country doesn’t match any of the configured countries.
How it works
- Select Country Based Bank Accounts tab in WooCommerce settings.
- You can choose multiple countries.
This WooCommerce addon is compatible with:
* WooCommerce 3.4 or newer
- Go to Plugins > Add New > Search
- Type WooCommerce Country Based Bank Accounts in the search box and hit Enter
- Click on the button Install and then activate the plugin
The manual installation method involves downloading our plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WooCommerce Country Based Bank Accounts” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WooCommerce Country Based Bank Accounts” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added option to disable BACS payment gateway on the checkout page if customer billing country doesn’t match any of the configured countries
- Tested up to WordPress version 4.9
- Initial release.