If you need a simple dashboard widget to lookup domain name information regularly this is a great addon! Also includes shortcode functionality for use on posts and pages with [whois]
How it works:
After installation / activation you will have a new widget within your WordPress dashboard, that’s it!
Please be vocal before voting “Broken”
I hope that you, the community, will help me find the bugs! If you must vote broken or under 3 stars please contact me with the issue also. Thanks.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Checkout your new dashboard widget!
Within your WP dashboard,
- Mouse over “Plugins” and click “Add New”.
- Search “Whois Dashboard Widget”.
- Hit “Install Now”.
- Activate the plugin on the Plugin dashboard
- Once complete, browse to the Dashboard tab to see your new widget!
- Does it check domain availability?
A “Click Here” button is included to check the availability at Godaddy.
- Can I display a whois search anywhere?
Yes you can. This plugin is based off of Powie’s WHOIS.
Display the Whois search anywhere via shortcode [whois]
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Whois Dashboard Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial Release