By configuring the minimum amount for an order, your manually created coupon will be automatically applied to those customers’s order that meets the minimum requirement specified.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/auto-discount-for-woocommercedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the WooCommerce > Settings > General tab (Scroll to the bottom of the page to find the settings)
Does this plugin automatically create the coupon?
No, a coupon needs to be created manually as per the instructions in Coupon Management Documentation.
Where do I configure the plugin settings?
You can find the options under: WooCommerce > Settings > General > Scroll down to the bottom of the page to find
WC Auto Coupon Settings.
Why is the coupon not applied even though the minimum order requirement is met?
The coupon will only be applied if it is valid for an order. For example, if you have restrictions or limitations set up, the coupon won’t be applied. Please check if:
- Coupon has no usage restrictions
- Coupon has not reached its limit (total number of uses)
- Coupon has an expiry date in the future
Is this compatible with other plugins that deal with discounts?
This extension is only tested with core WooCommerce features. I’m not sure if this works with other extensions. While I cannot promise compatibility with other plugins, please feel free to report it here:
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Auto Discount for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.1.0 – 2020-04-03
- Update: Change extension name from
WC Auto Couponto
Auto Discount for WooCommerce, and updated text domain and other aspects to reflect this change
- Fix deprecated call to coupon code
- First Release