The Wayne Audio Player is jQuery plugin that streams MP3s that is fixed at the bottom of pages. It creates a custom post type to easily manage songs and playlists. This player is responsive and displays well on all screen sizes. It works great on sites that use AJAX for site navigation so site visitors can continue listening to music as they browse to different pages.
- HTML5/Flash compatible
- Display song artwork
- Hide and show the audio player
- Responsive and mobile friendly
This is the audio player used in the Wayne Theme
- There are two ways to install this plugin. You can unzip “wayne-audio-player.zip” and copy it’s contents, into the plugins folder of your WordPress site. Alternatively, you can go to the dashboard of your WordPress site and click “Add New” in the “Plugins” panel. From there you would click “Upload”, browse to “wayne-audio-player.zip”, and click “Install Now.” From there go to the plugins panel in your WordPress dashboard and activate this plugin.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to the help page for further instruction. There will be a menu item, “Wayne Audio Player Help”, you can click to view the help page.
- Why won’t my songs load in the playlist
Make sure you checked playlists for the songs to appear in.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Wayne Audio Player” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- First commit
- Updated readme.txt