Video Metabox adds simple support for embedding video into your blog. Videos from YouTube and Vimeo can be added to posts or other content types quickly and easily, and will display above your post’s content. The video resizes automatically, so it will always look great no matter the device your visitors are using.
Video Metabox takes the guess work out of adding a video to your blog. All you have to do is paste the URL of the video you want to embed into the video metabox, and the plugin will do the rest. Your videos will always fit in the width of the blog post, and will always look their best.
- Install Video Metabox via the WordPress.org plugin directory
Video Metaboxthrough the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“Video Metabox” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Refactored for improved performance
- Added uninstall functionality for metadata
- Addresses XSS vulnerability
- Refactored code
- Support for PBS video
- Videos can be added by pasting in the full URL
- Initial Release