Hide your entire wordpress website behind one simple password.
Very lightweight plugin:
- Only 28kb in size.
- No external CSS.
- Easy. Hide your entire wordpress website behind one simple password.
- Beautiful. You can set your own logo and background.
- Secure. Authentication is done through unique tokens stored in the database and checked against the visitor’s browser.
- Brute force protection.
- Easily translate all front-end strings on Settings.
- Few other options, such as Allow visitor to request password, etc…
This is a FREE plugin with all features included.
- Download “Very Simple Password for WordPress”
- Activate it
- Go to “Settings -> Very Simple Password for WordPress” to configure your password
- How can I change the password?
Go to “Settings -> Very Simple Password for WordPress” to configure your password
- It is asking for password every time
Please make sure you have the right domain configuration under the plugin Settings
Contributors & Developers
“Very Simple Password for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- First public version of Very Simple Password for WordPress.
- Revamped plugin options and fixed a missing return for domain
- Small typo caused function vspfw_filter_domain_to_use_on_cookie to not work properly
- Send email to site admin if brute force protection was triggered
- Fixed “Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent” that occured in some rare cases