This plugin creates a widget that you can use to display recent checkins on Untappd.
NOTE You will need to register for an api key from Untappd to use this widget. More information and application can be found at Untappd API Docs
See full documentation at http://trexthepirate.com/untappd/
- Unzip and upload extracted folder to your wp-content/plugins/ folder OR upload the zip file via the installer in the WP-Admin Plugin screen
- Activate through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Drag instance of new widget into a widget sidebar on your Widgets screen
- Check in with what you drink.
How Do I find the Brewery or Venue ID?
You should be able to find the Brewery ID by checking the URL for the brewery on a specific checkin. Hover over or copy the URL for the BREWERY in a checkin like in the following example: “PERSON is drinking a BEER by BREWERY at VENUE” and look for a numeral ID at the end of the URL
You should be able to do the same for a venue ID. Hover over the VENUE in the checkin URL and look for the numeral ID at the end.
Contributors & Developers
“Untappd WordPress Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.3.3 – 2020-07-08
- Fixed: fatal error regarding failing API requests and error retrieving.
1.3.2 – 2018-01-22
- Updated: Changed default transient name values to include username/venue/brewery information. This allows for multiple instances of each widget type.
- Fixed: Mistakenly had the same filter name for multiple widget.
- Added: widgets for “Latest Badge”, “Venue checkins”, and user profile data.
- Added: Settings page for Untappd API client credentials.
- Updated: Conditionally show widget fields for API credentials if not saved on settings page.
- Updated: Revised much of the underlaying code around API requests.
- Added widget for listing Brewery checkins.
- Fixed transient name issue for user checkins.
- Added parameter to untappd_checkins_list_classes filter to indicate which widget is being rendered at that moment.
- Change from http to https for Untappd API request
- Text changes.
- New filter: untappd_user_markup. Used to provide custom widget output if you want to override default.
- Fix various lingering issues with labels on the widget.
- Added some missing strings for translations.
- Added pot file for translating.
- Adde filter for the classes applied to the unordered list.
- Hide errors regarding API credentials for all non-admins.
- Saves transient only when a status of 200 is returned by the Untappd API.
- Wasn’t echoing widget labels with translations.
- Initial upload