Ultimate Amazon turns your written work into a beautifully rendered Amazon shop. It also allows robust cataloguing and export of all Amazon products — books, music, films, and everything else — to which your authors have linked.
We’ll deftly scan each newly created post for Amazon links, fetching the properly formed ASIN URL using modern Amazon-preferred methods from the Amazon Advertising API. We’ll also fetch the main product image for you and insert that into WordPress’s Media database. Then we’ll create an XML file and will save it into the database so that you can reference all of the Amazon products your writers are writing about.
The products can then be displayed using the included carousel, which is a beautifully functional, light-payload, HTML5, touch-compatible, Retina-capable way of building your authors’ recommended items into your WordPress site in any location you choose.
Note: Ultimate Amazon does not automatically add Affiliate tags to your posts’ Amazon links. To do that, try Paul Stuttard’s Amazon Link. https://wordpress.org/plugins/amazon-link/. Amazon Link and Ultimate Amazon have been tested up to the specifications noted to work properly together.
- Automatic indexing of new WordPress posts for links to Amazon
- Local indexing of Amazon products in new ‘Items’ tab
- Automated fetching of current Amazon product image
- All product images added as Media items
- HTML5 Retina and touch compliant carousel to display latest Amazon products via shortcode [all-items]
- Fully customizable carousel
To quickly start, simply install the plugin and add [all-items] as a shortcode in your widget, post, or page.
The shortcode output will automatically update when new posts containing Amazon links are saved to WordPress.
- Install either via WordPress Plugin Installer (Go to:
'Plugins' > 'Add New'admin page and Search Plugins using the term
'ultimate amazon'). Or by uploading the files to your server (in
'/wp-content/plugins/') after downloading the [ultimate-amazon plugin] from the Plugin Directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Update the settings under Amazon and Settings > Carousel
- To use, simply employ the shortcode [all-items].
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Ultimate Amazon” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Ultimate Amazon” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
**0.9.3 – Initial Release – 22 Sept. 2014 **
**1.0.1 – Minor updates – 8 Oct. 2014 **
- Initial release