The TextSanity plugin is a plugin that allows WordPress users to connect to their TextSanity account. The plugin creates an admin section where you can add, modify, and control forms where visitors to your website can add their phone number.
- Upload textsanity to the
- Login to the WordPress admin panel and go to the the plugins page. On the plugins page, activate the TextSanity plugin.
- Navigate to the TextSanity > Account Connection page.
- Click on the Connect TextSanity Account and follow the steps to authorize WordPress to be able to connect with your TextSanity account.
- The TextSanity plugin should now be fully active.
- Navigate to the TextSanity > Texting Widgets page to start adding forms to your site.
Contributors & Developers
“TextSanity” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “TextSanity” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release