Easily add a testimonials slider to your WordPress post or page via the new Gutenberg Editor.
- Add testimonial text, author name, author image and author profile link
- Uses Bootstrap and Font Awesome
If you like the plugin, consider a donation to support further development. Click here
From your WordPress dashboard
- Visit Plugins > Add New
- Search for “Testimonials Slider Block”
- Install the “Testimonials Slider Block” plugin
- Activate “Testimonials Slider Block” from your Plugins page
- Insert Block on your Gutenberg Editor and select “Testimonials Slider”
Contributors & Developers
“Testimonials Slider Block” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Works upto WordPress 6.0.1
- Moved Edit and Save to theor own files.
- Works upto WordPress 5.4.1
- Fix issue with newly added blocks
- Change End of Line Sequence to LF, add package-lock.json
- Works upto WordPress 5.0 now
- Added a11y support for author images
- First release