Filter your posts (including custom post types) by your custom taxonomies, just like you can with WordPress’ native category filter.
- Place the tc-custom-taxonomy-filter directory inside your plugins directory.
- Navigate to the Plugins section of the Dashboard and click “Activate”.
Contributors & Developers
“TC Custom Taxonomy Filter” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Rewrote code to modern WordPress standards.
- One more minor code change to deal with another PHP notice. Props mrwweb.
- Bug fix to remove PHP notices. Props tatumcreative, mrwweb.
- Fixed a small bug where is_admin() wasn’t being called as a proper function.
- Turned off the “show_count” argument in wp_dropdown_categories. That option only counts the “publish” post status, not “private” or “drafts.” While this makes sense on the front end, in the administration interface it’s a bit confusing.
- Removed the “Uncategorized” option because it wasn’t working properly. Will investigate restoring it at some point in the future.
- Initial release.