This simple plugin allows you to use the tab-key inside the post editor to indent code or paragraphs.
This plugin should work with all versions of WordPress, but has not been tested in versions earlier than 2.9
- Allows for both multi-line and single line indenting
- Works in all major browsers.
- Toggle-able on each post. Enable or disable tabs automatically without reloading the page.
- Only works in the HTML editor
- Download the zip file
- Unzip and upload the folder to your wp-content/plugins/ folder.
- The new button will appear on the editor toolbar to enable/disable tabs in the box.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Tabs in Post Editor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Tabs in Post Editor” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.