This is the simplest plugin to restrict a WordPress site to the public. You can allow them by IP or user role.
1. Login to your website and go to the Plugins section of your admin panel.
2. Click the Add New button.
3. Under Install Plugins, click the Upload link.
4. Select the plugin zip file (simplest-under-construction.zip) from your computer then click the Install Now button.
5. You should see a message stating that the plugin was installed successfully.
6. Click the Activate Plugin link.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Simplest Under Construction” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
0.5 (2019-11-07 13:22 EET)
- Tested on WordPress 5.3
0.4 (2018-10-04 01:27 EET)
- Prepared for WP plugin repo
0.3 (2017-04-27 16:25 EET)
- Common function name changed
0.2 (2017-04-27 16:11 EET)
- Topbar menu link correction
0.1 (2017-04-27 15:33 EET)
- Initial release