With this plugin you are able to:
- Change strings on your wordpress site, from admin panel
- Plugin works over other language plugins and can be used together
- Plugin works with generated and optimized files
- No load on DB while using on site
This plugin uses as less scripts and css as possible to avoid traffic load or performance problem, and is as simple as possible.
Some other features will be added in next releases
Watch the demo
Hope you enjoy it.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Download and Simple String Manager plugin.
- Upload the simple-string-manager folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the \’Plugins\’ menu in WordPress.
- You will have a new WP String Manager link in your admin menu, navigate through this menu item
- Easily search and change words over the site.
- To detect new string on admin panel, once reload page where strings appear
- String not appear at list?
To detect new string on admin panel, once reload page where strings appear.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple String Manager” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?