Once you have installed this plugin you can login to wp-admin using your ordinary user name (or your email)
and your password on GMail (your old wordpress password still works as well).
- You’ll get a log of all login activity in wp-admin
- Add an HTML-snippet that will be added below the login form
- Install the plugin via the WordPress.org plugin directory
- Your set to go! Now you can login to wp-admin using your GMail credentials
Contributors & Developers
“Simple Gmail Login” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Simple Gmail Login” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- No longer removes log when updating plugin
- Now possible to clear the log
- Moved wp_enqueue_style to correct action
- Fixed time bug in log
- Fixed bug in options page
- Fixed bug that made the log look empty in the dashboard widget
- Now validates login credentials against wp database before GMail
- Now possible to add an html snippet that will be displayed below the login form
- Exception no longer thrown if timezone isn’t set
- Fixed bug related to systems having safe_mode or open_basedir turned on
- Dashboard widget is not registered if log isn’t writeable