This plugin must be used with Simple Course Creator.
By default, the only way to know that a post is part of a Simple Course Creator course is by viewing the individual post page or another post in the same course. This add-on allows you to see if a post is part of a course in “byline” fashion. The name of the course a post is part of can be seen from the blog home, archive, or search results.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- [Optional] Customizer options under the ‘Appearance -> Customizer’ menu
Follow Simple Course Creator Post Meta on Github
- Can I customize the output?
Yes. You can filter the text that displays both before and after the course name. See documentation.
- Does this plugin add customizer options for the Front Display output?
- What if I already have Simple Course Creator Customizer installed?
The Front Display customizer options will be merged with SCC Customizer.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple Course Creator Front Display” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Simple Course Creator Front Display” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added: allow front display message to link directly to Course archive
- Improved: compatibility with latest WordPress versions and Simple Course Creator 1.0.7+
- Fixed: PHP notices in Customizer
- improved: removed white space
- improved: user input sanitization
- fixed: languages directory path
- first stable version