A simple WordPress plugin to silence the “JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed” console message.
- jquery – Annoying JQMIGRATE: Migrate is in console after update to WP 4.5 – WordPress Development Stack Exchange – This answer has the base idea for the plugin, I just decided to package it into a plugin.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/silence-jquery-migrate-installed-messagedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- You should no longer see the “JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed” message in the developer tools console from each page.
Contributors & Developers
“Silence jQuery Migrate Installed Message” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed some weirdness in the
console.logoverride function that may have caused issues with non-string console entries.
- Updated README and prepared to be added to the WordPress.org plugins website.
- First release on Github.