The Resource Library plugin creates a document download and viewing area. It gives you clean and concise interface for managing documents for public distribution.
The easiest way to install the plugin is to:
- Login to your WordPress installation
- Go to the Plugins section and click “Add New”
- Perform a search for “Resource Library”
- Locate the Resource Library plugin by Mighty Digital
- Click the “Install Now” button and click “Ok” to confirm
- Click “Activate Plugin” or activate the plugin from the Plugins section
If you’ve downloaded the latest plugin files:
- Upload the Resource Library plugin folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins section
Contributors & Developers
“Resource Library” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Resource Library” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- fixed php fatal error, namespace issue caused undefined function setMenuPosition error
- changed plugin menu position
- initial release