Do you develop websites for a living? Do you prefer to give your clients a level of access other than Administrator to prevent accidental damage? Maybe even a custom role? What if you wanted to hide the Admin user(s) from them altogether? This plugin does exactly that!
Currently based off the ‘update_core’ permission, Remove Administrators hides all references to Admins from all other user roles on the dashboard. The next release will support configurable permissions and multisite installations.
- Add support for configurable permissions
- Add support for WordPress Multisite installations
- Unzip the downloaded ‘remove-admins.zip’ file
- Upload the ‘remove-admins’ folder to ‘/wp-content/plugins’ directory of your WordPress installation
- Activate the plugin via the WordPress Plugins page
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Remove Administrators” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Code refactoring
- Initial release