When editing in Text mode the Quick Save WordPress plugin lets you update posts and pages using keystrokes as well as by clicking the Publish/Update button.
By default the ALT key is used to save posts/pages however you can change this from the Settings menu if you have the Pro version.
See Quick Save Keystroke in Settings menu for more information.
- Saves time scrolling up and down the page to click the Update button
The plugin is available in English:
Donation and more plugins
- If you like this plugin just upgrade to the Pro version. If you want to donate, give it to charity.
- Check out some more WordPress Plugins & Software by the same author.
- Upload the wp-quicksave.zip on the Plugins > Add New page.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress
Now when you edit in Text mode you can update the page/post by pressing the ALT key.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Quick Save” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Quick Save” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- It’s alive!