Free Quick Floor Planner lets your visitors draw their own floor plan.
To use it, just put the shortcode [quick-floor-planner] in one of your pages’ content.
Whether you manage a real-estate agency or a construction company website, interior design studio,
renovation company or even an event management business,
Quick Floor Planner is an easy-to-use plugin that greatly enhance
the engagement of your visitors on your WordPress site.
A brief Markdown Example
- Lets your visitors draw their own floor plan on a canvas.
- Let them add doors, windows and walls to their floor plan.
- Let them add shapes and furnitures to their floor plan.
- Let them download their floor plan to a .png file.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/quick-floor-plannerdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- To use it, simply add the shortcode [quick-floor-planner] in one of your pages’ content section. This will display a canvas and buttons on your page to let your visitors draw their own floor plan.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Free Quick Floor Planner” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Free Quick Floor Planner” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Original version