This widget allows you to display posts in the tabs on certain settings. You can output posts by different settings and set number of posts and label of tabs.
- Upload or extract the
posts_tabs_widgetfolder to your site’s
/wp-content/plugins/directory. You can also use the Add new option found in the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Enable the plugin from the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Go to Appearance > Widgets.
- Find Tabs Widget in Available Widgets and add to the selected sidebar.
- Specify the desired options for tabs and hit save.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Posts widget with tabs” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Posts widget with tabs” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix select boxes bug in widget settings.
- Fix widget structure errors.