Post Popularity Chart Widget, by which you display a graph with statistics of visits of any article on your site. Widget on an ongoing basis collects data on visits selected by you posts and displays them in a clear and legible graphic chart. Widget is very simple to configure and accompanying documentation makes it even easier.
Appearance and operation of the widget can be freely modified, and this is thanks to the possibility of changing virtually all the settings. What can be changed?
- Responsive widget (dynamically adjust the page dimensions and resolution of the device)
- Uses Google Charts API
- Very easy to use – just install, put anywhere, set your preferred options and use anytime
- You can change :
- titles of individual axes
- the color of chart and its background
- range of days which is to include
- exclusion of specific pages and categories
- change the chart type (at the moment there are 3 types)
It should be noted that the widget may not work with plugs serving to store cached page, such as. W3.
Widget can be freely configured by using the available options. Each option has an extensive descriptions, so nobody should have no problem to understand what it does. In the settings menu you can change (in order):
- Number of days to include statistics
- A list of ID numbers of excluded articles (chart there will not be displayed)
- A list of ID numbers of excluded categories
- Type of chart
- Description(title) X-axis and Y
- The background color and the color of the graph line
The widget automatically deletes the data older than 30 days, so there is no problem with excessive cluttering of the database.
If you would like to show your support for this software, please consider donating: Donate via PayPal.
- Upload the zip to ‘plugins’ directory
- Unzip (steps 1 and 2 can also be performed automatically)
- Activate the plugin
- Configure and place the widget on your sidebar
- Now wait some time until widget gather data to show charts
Or just add .zip file as a new plugin in your WordPress administration panel.
Contributors & Developers
“Post Popularity Chart Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Post Popularity Chart Widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial Release
- Chart Width fix (visits values are now visible)
- Chart now shows days with 0 hits
- Chart style fix
- Now you can change: titles of individual axes, the color of chart and its background
- New chart type (at the moment there are 3 types)
- WordPress 4.3 compatibility