WP Post Classfied for making Docs, Site map, POST List helps you to display post list based on category, tag, or any type or taxonomy. All condition is depend on shortcode attr. See some example of shortcode.
In our plugin
- Dfault taxonomy(term_name) name is: ‘category’.
- Dfault post type(post_type) is: ‘post’.
- Dfault Taxonomy Link(term_link) is: ‘on’.
Post title with link from WordPress default post with all category name.
Here: 123,322 are category ID. Mean: Taxnomy ID.
It will display all product title with link with WooCommerce caegory classified.
[WPPCD_Post post_type='product' term_name='product_tag']
It’s depend on WooCommerce, product will display from product, based on WooCommerce tag(product_tag).
[WPPCD_Post taxs='12,34,56,67' post_type='product' term_name='product_tag' term_link='off' posts_per_page='10']
Example with all attr:
- Making Docs using Category base.
- Support custom post,
- Support any taxonomy
- Customizeable using filter hook.
- posts_per_page supported attr.
- post_type supported attr. define post type here.
- taxs supported attr. define your category ID, or any type term/taxonomy ID.
- term_name supported attr. such: post,tag,product_cat,product_tag etc.
- term_link supported attr. on or off your taxonomy link.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/post-classified-for-docsdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- And Enjoy our plugin. There is no configuration/setting page. Just use shortcode.
Is there in Dashboard ?
No, there is no menu or option in Dashboard menu. All you able to handle using shortcode.
support any custo post type?
Can I limit post for eacy taxonomy?
Yes. You can. Use attr posts_per_page in your shortcode as attr.
Is it support any theme ?
How to show specific Category post ?
use taxs attr. include ID of your Category/Taxnomy.
Contributors & Developers
“Post Classfied for making Documentation, Site map, POST List” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Post Classfied for making Documentation, Site map, POST List” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Bug Fix and added new options
- Just Start First version.