This plugin lets you to display Pinterest widget on sidebar with the themes that supports sidebar and Footer
It display random public feeds from your pins from Pinterest
You now can choose any numbers of pin to display
Plugins – Free plugins
JS libraries – Free JS Libraries
- Upload the folder
Pinterest-Widgetand its contents to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory or use the wordpress plugin installer
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- A new “Pinterest Widget” will be available under Appearance > Widgets, where you can add it to your sidebar
- Deactivate Pinterest Widget in the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- After Deactivation a ‘Delete’ link appears below the plugin name, follow the link and confim with ‘Yes, Delete these files’.
- This will delete all the plugin files from the server as well as erasing all options the plugin has stored in the database.
Why can’t I customize it or display more feeds?
This is first release I wish to make it more customizable on future releases please provide feedback so i will know what are you looking for.
Where can I use this plugin?
You can use this plugin to display images on sidebar or Footer.
Contributors & Developers
“Pinterest Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- This is first stable version
- Many upgrades to follow
- User have options to display 1,3 or 6 feeds
- Users can now display pins from boards too only user
- Better graphics
- Widget style pins
- Better follow me button
- Can choose number of pins to display
- Masonry used for pin placement
- Minor bug fixes
- lighter Js Masonry used
- No uneven left and right margin
- Minor bugfixes
- Pinterest dashicons as button
- Better feel and look
*Plugin is translation ready