Pimex is a Web application that lets you organize your potential customers come from wherever it comes, Facebook, Google, AdWords
- Organizes all contacts you accomplished in your web site
- Organizes all the leads attained with your guideline in AdWords
- organizes all of the leads attained with your guideline on social networks
- Send an automatic email after each record.
- You receive a notification when you have a potential customer.
- Identifies the channel of arrival of your potential customers.
- Get graphs of monitoring
- Check your contacts when you contact them.
- Export your contacts with a single click.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload plugin’s folder to directory /wp-content/plugins/, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- To use Pimex, you must have installed the plugin Ninja Forms.
- Activate Ninja Forms through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Activate Pimex through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Go to “Ninja Forms” menu on WordPress and change the names of the fields in the form: name, email, phone (if you have), and message. In other cases such as custom fields you have to call it “custom-myfield”, for example “custom-city”.
- Add action Pimex in your Ninja Forms and add your project ID and Token for this form.
- Just Save and enjoy Pimex.
- Could I active this plugin without Ninja Forms?
No, Ninja Form generate a form for Pimex. If you have another form for contact, you must replace with “Ninja Forms”.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Pimex for Ninja Forms” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Pimex for Ninja Forms” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Only integration with Ninja Forms.
- Validation on send on console.