Add or change the default payment gateway icons that appear on the WooCommerce checkout page to anything you like or brand that suits your business.
- Download and Upload
Payment_Gateway_Icon_For_WooCommerce folder to the/wp-content/plugins/` directory.
- You may also search in WordPress dashbaord directly and install.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to WooCommerce → Settings → Payments → select the payment gateway you want change its icon → below the settings of every payment method, you’ll see additonal settings added below by this plugin. Enter an image URL to the Icon field.
- There is provison for two sizes, mobile and desktop. Format your icons to your desired size before uplaoding as plugin does not utter size.
January 24, 2023
Works fine. Would be good an explanation on the icon sizes but I figured out
Contributors & Developers
“Custom Payment Gateway Icons” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Custom Payment Gateway Icons” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Clean up.
- First release.
- Second release
- Minor bug fixes and corrections
* Pluign tested succesffuly with WordPress 6.2