This plugin allows user to see how many times a given page is viewed on each page load. Additional it provides other features like logged in user view count, reports for admin to do detail analysis
On front end it shows overall view count and view count for logged in user. In Admin it shows all the users with all page and post view count. On second level, it shows all the visit details group by post/page.
- Unzip ‘view-count-by-webline.zip’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory or add it by ‘Add new’ in the Plugins menu
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu
- Go to ‘Settings->Page Views’ in the admin menu
Contributors & Developers
“Page View Count by Webline” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Release Date: February 01, 2023
- Fix: Minor bug fixes.
- Fix: Checked compatibility with WordPress version 6.1
Release Date: January 03, 2020
- Fix: Minor other bug fixes.
- Fix: Checked compatibility with WordPress version 5.3.2
Release Date: November 15, 2014
- Initial release