This plugin creates a thumbnail list of the available page templates.
Clicking a thumbnail updates the
Page Attributes -> Templates drop down to the corresponding page template.
page-template-thumbnailsdirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Take screen shots of each page template in use.
- Name each thumbnail file the same as how it appears in the
Page Attributes -> Templatesdrop down. Replace spaces with the underscore for legacy compatability (ex: Full Page Template =
Full_Page_Template.png). This is how the plugin knows which thumbnail is associated with each page template.
- Save the thumbnails to a directory on your site (ex:
- Navigate to:
Wp-admin -> Settings -> Page Template Thumbsand set the options for the plugin. Be sure to set the Thumbnail Path to the directory where you saved your thumbnails.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Page Template Thumbnails” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed plugin directory error.
- Update: international support