OwnerRez API WordPress Plugin
The official WordPress plugin for the OwnerRez API. View the readme for more information on using this plugin.
This plugin provides interconnectivity between your OwnerRez account and your WordPress website. This plugin will communicate with the OwnerRez API.
Please submit questions or problems to email@example.com
- Extract the ownerrez archive to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Complete the registration information (username and personal access token) under Settings -> OwnerRez
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“OwnerRez” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Add support for commas in shortcode “field” parameter to access object type properties on the underlying API response
- Render numeric shortcode values without a format using default format instead of “[Unknown]”
- Provide clearer error messages during registration.
- Handle external cache implementations.
- Initialize carousel even when WP is configured to add scripts html head.
- Webhooks now always return the correct http code.
- Html encode image captions on carousel render.
- Further improvements to photo carousel.
- Improved caption handling for photo carousel.
- Added video support to photo carousel.
- Add support for WordPress 5.7
- Add support for PHP 8
- Upgraded to orez-api version 1.0.4: Now validates integer quote properties and errors for invalid.
- Added two new widget shortcodes.
- Breaking Modified css classes on existing widget shortcodes.
Fixed a bug that occurred when WordPress was hosted in a subfolder named /ownerrez