Thanks to this plugin you can add to your website the following features:
- Live Chat
- Contact Form
- Click to Call
- Ticket System
The secret to success in a business are satisfied customers. With our tools integrated into one platform you will be able to manage your Customer Service easily and efficiently. With this plugin you can login to the Support Panel directly from the WordPress admin panel. It also lets you publish features such as Live Chat, Click to Call, Ticket System, Feedback, Contact Form and Guestbook on your website in a more convenient way.
You can contact us at any time to get support, leave feedback, request feature or functionality:
- On our website: www.ofeatures.com
- Via Skype: ofeatures.support
After installing this plugin, a Support Panel button will be added to the left side menu. When you click on it you can log into your oFeatures account and manage requests. In plugin configuration you can make the selected feature appear on every page of your website. If you would like a feature to be only on one of your pages, all you need to do is paste the Shortcode directly to page content.
How to enhance and manage your customer service easily and efficiently with oFeatures
Chat in less than 5 minutes with oFeatures
How to use oFeatures WordPress plugin
- Multi-language support – You can create translations for your features to many languages. For example you may have the Chat feature (or Click to Call, Ticket System, Feedback, Contact Form and Guestbook) on your website in English, French, Japanese and others.
- Mobile friendly – You and your customer service team members are able to support your customers using mobile devices such as smartphones or tablets from anywhere in the world. Respond to chat messages as well as support tickets, Guestbook comments, feedback messages and any other requests quickly and easily, even if you are not at your computer.
- Access rights control – You can decide whether users of your account have access to the whole system (as you do) or just to the Support Panel, so that they can help your customers.
- Automatically assigned requests based on availability and language skills – If you have customers for example from Germany and USA, but only one of your Support Team members knows the German language, you can put this information into the system. Your customers from Germany will be automatically assigned to the German-speaking employee after sending a chat request for example.
- Time zone support – You and your employees may work from any place in the world and use your local time
- Style customization – There is an option of changing the skin, color scheme, shape, size and many others. This style customization helps in matching your features such as chat, guestbook, feedback or call me back to your website.
- Statistics – Thanks to statistics you have control on your Support System. Among others, in Statistics you can find the load of your Customer Support Team members which can help you decide on employment. You can see which Support Team member responded to the most requests related to features such as live chat, issue tracking system or call me back.
- Animations – Thanks to animations, user experience can be improved significantly. Animations are used to modify the way your feature appears on your webpage. Choose from many different options that can fade-in or fly-in your feature. There are many other fun animations such as bounce or back. They can be applied to all features: chat, contact form, call me back, support ticket system, guestbook and feedback.
- Canned responses – Canned responses are ready to use messages. While writing in Chat for example, you can click on a canned response and send it to your visitor/customer without having to type anything. Examples: Hello, how can I help you?, Thank you for contacting our Customer Support., Have a great day! You can also use them in features such as contact form and support ticket system.
- Sound notifications – Whenever you get a chat message, a support ticket, call me back request, feedback message or any other request, you will receive a sound notification from the support panel. Even if you aren’t in front of your computer, but somewhere near, you will hear the chat, call me back and feedback message requests.
- Requests history – In the support panel you can browse all past requests from features such as feedback, guestbook, and contact form from your customers and the history of the selected request. If you’d like to review an old chat conversation or a past support ticket for example, simply check the history where everything is stored.
- Branding – You can adjust the mailing content and set your company logo for selected features. Some of the places where branding will be shown is an offline chat message and support ticket request.
- Advanced style CSS customization – If you want to have a customized style for a feature you can do that by using the convenient CSS editor with syntax highlighting and live (instant) preview. The basic way of adjusting the feature appearance allows you to customize it in many ways, but if you would like to fully change the look of call me back or feedback for example, you can do this by using the CSS editor. If your website color scheme is orange for example, you can adjust any feature such as chat to exactly match your website.
- Built-in video tutorials – Once you login to the system you will have access to video tutorials on how to use oFeatures so the usage and learning process is very easy. There are video tutorials of how to add chat in 5 mins, how to improve your customer service with oFeatures, How to use the Support Panel, How to edit translations of your features (such as Live Chat, Click to Call, Ticket System, Feedback, Contact Form and Guestbook, and many more).
Chatting is a very popular form of communication. By adding live chat to your website you will be able to chat with your customers in real-time. Chat with any customers around the world. Even if you are offline, visitors/customers can contact you through offline chat contact form. Customers may also send the chat conversation transcript to their e-mail. Once the chat is finished, they can send a rating and message with their opinion of how they liked the chat conversation. Our chat is one of the best chats available.
- How To Use
Once you are logged into the Support Panel, on the left hand side there is a tab with Chat requests, in which you will see all chats. When you open the Support Panel, the chat dialogue box will appear with all active chats. You can talk with your visitors in the dialogue box or assign the chat to another user. In the first column you can see the chat conversation by clicking the chat icon. In case the chat is offline, you can reply to the chat request and see more details. Among others, details include when the chat conversation started and ended, customer e-mail, feedback satisfaction and comment, whether the chat is offline or not, language and assigned user. In the next column you will see the user assigned to the chosen chat request. The third column shows when the chat conversation started. There is an option to mark the chat conversation as ended by clicking “Mark as ended”. Lastly, you can check the duration of the chat conversation and easily view the history of the request by clicking the “Request History” button.
- How To Configure
In “Basic Settings” of the live chat, enabled responsiveness makes sure that the live chat looks good on mobile as well as on desktop devices. You can decide whether the chat is active or not. If your live chat is inactive more than 3 days in a month, your account will not be charged for the given month. Display mode gives you the possibility of changing the way your Real-time Chat will be shown on your website – it can be in a button or form mode. On the bottom right hand corner, there is a preview of your chat. In “Chat Settings” you can establish your working hours in which users can send you chat requests. If someone tries to chat with you out of the working hours, they will be shown the offline chat contact form. There is an option to upload a company logo, which will be viewed by your customer during the chat conversation. Branding will be shown in the further conversation on the offline chat form. Style setting are available in the “Theme” tab. Choose from a list of 13 predefined themes to match the Real-time Chat to your website style. More customizing of the live chat feature is available through the CSS editor. For customers that live internationally, changing language settings is possible. You can add an unlimited amount of language version for live chat. Go to the “Team” tab to determine which employee has the option of answering chat requests from customers/visitors. In the “About” tab you can check your monthly cost of live chat.
Support Ticket System
The Support Ticket System allows you to create, update and resolve reported customer issues.The ticket may be created by a customer or for a customer by one of the Support Team members.
- How To Use
Once you are logged into the Support Panel on the left hand side you will see a tab with Support Ticket System requests, in which you will see all issues. In the first column there will be your customer e-mail. Right next to it is the issue that your customer has sent to you through the support ticket system feature. There are three buttons labeled “Customer”, “Subject” and “Phone”. After mousing over them you will have a preview of the details. In the next section you can reply to the issue, see more details or change the status of the support ticket to “opened”, “resolved” or “not resolved”. You also have the possibility of creating a Ticket for a customer by clicking “Create Ticket”. To do this, you fill out a form with a subject, the customer’s name, phone number and e-mail (but only e-mail address is required). You will also add a message visible to the customer and choose their language from a drop down menu. You can assign the ticket to yourself, but there is also an option to leave the checkbox empty. In this case, the system will assign the ticket to the Support Team Member with the lowest load.
- How To Configure
You can decide whether the incident tracking feature is active or not by checking a checkbox in the “Basic Settings” tab. You can also turn the responsiveness of the support ticket on or off. It’s job is to make sure that Support Ticket labels and notifications look in order on every device. If your Ticketing System System is inactive for less than 3 days in a month, your account will not be charged for the given month. Display mode gives you the possibility of changing the way your Ticketing System will be shown on your website-it can be in a button or form mode. In Support Ticket System Settings there is an option to upload a company logo, which will be viewed by your customer. Branding will be shown in the further support ticket conversation. You can also decide if you would like to ask customers for name, phone number and subject. In the “Themes” tab, there is a list of 13 predefined styles that you can modify by using the CSS editor, by which matching the Ticketing System to your website layout and color is easier. You can add an unlimited amount of language version for the issue tracking system. Go to the “Team” tab to determine which employee has the option of answering support ticket requests of customers/visitors. In the “About” tab you can check your monthly cost of Ticketing System.
The feedback feature allows website visitors/viewers to leave you a rating and message/comment. This feature includes a 5 star rating in which you can modify the labels. Customers have a contribution on what they like in your website/services as well as what is negative or what they don’t enjoy. By receiving this kind of information in Feedback, you will know what your customers expect. This way you can modify your website to be the best it can be due to customer input through the feedback feature. Feedback opinions are always valued.
- How To Use
Once you are logged into the support panel you will see all your alerts – also ones related to Feedback. On the left hand side there will be a tab with Feedback requests, in which you will see all messages and ratings. Your 1-5 star score will be shown in the 1st column. In the next section you can see more details and change the status of the Feedback to “reviewed” or “not reviewed”. In details you can find Score, Feedback comment, Customer language, Date, Request id, Feedback ID and Visitor IP. A feedback request is automatically assigned to a user, but the assignment can be changed by clicking on the pencil icon. The time and date of when the feedback request was sent will be shown in the time of your time zone. You can easily view the history of the feedback request by clicking the “Request History” button.
Call Me Back
When website visitors prefer to speak than write, call me back is an excellent solution. All they need to do is enter their phone number and optionally a name and time in which they would like to be contacted into the call me back form. Your client/website visitor can use this click to call feature to request a phone call from you. You know exactly when to get in touch with them and what they want to speak about. They have an option to leave a message and a time in which is best to contact them. Call me back helps improve communication. Call me back requests are automatically assigned to users based on their availability and whether they are assigned to the call me back or not.
- How To Use
With this plugin you can login to the Support Panel directly from the WordPress admin panel.
After installing this plugin, a Support Panel button will be added to the left side menu. When you click on it you can log into your oFeatures account and manage requests. Once you are logged into the Support Panel you will see all your alerts. On the left hand side there will be a tab with Call Me Back requests. By clicking on it you will be taken to the call me back requests. There you will see all actions concerning call me back. There is a column with the customers phone number and name. You can add internal notes and view more details about the click to call request. There’s a possibility to change the status of the call me back feature as well from “new”, “called” and “not called”. A call me back request is automatically assigned to a user, but this can be easily changed by clicking the pencil icon. The time and date of when the call me back request was sent is shown in the “Date” column. You have an option of viewing the whole click to call request history from when it was sent up to now. You can change a request status of a single call me back request or many chosen ones with the help of checkboxes. You can mark all call me back requests as called, new or not called by checking them. To search for a call me back request, there is a filter drop down menu. You can filter call me back requests by new, called, not called, date and id.
The visitor will be able to leave a guestbook comment or entry on the given website. Viewers will be able to see what others wrote about your website products or services. Thanks to the guestbook future potential clients can rate your services as well by reading the comments of others.
- How To Use
Once you are logged into the support panel you will see all your alerts. On the left hand side there will be a tab with Guestbook requests, in which you will see comments. There is a column with a nickname and another one with the comment content. By clicking the details button you will see specifics of the guestbook comment. You will have the option of changing the status of the guestbook comment from approved or not approved. If it is not approved, the guest log comment will not appear on your website. A request is automatically assigned to a user based on language skills and current request load, but this can be easily changed by clicking on the pencil icon. The time and date of when the guest log request was sent will be shown in the time of your time zone. You can easily view the history of the guestbook request by clicking the guestbook’s “Request History” button.
Contact Form is a valuable way for customers to get in touch with you. Visitors can contact you via contact form with a question, suggestion or any other subject. After the customer sends you a contact request, they will also be sent a link that enables further conversing about an issue or topic. Contact form includes: subject, e-mail, name, phone number and message, some of them, for example phone number, can be modified or removed.
- How To Use
Once you are logged into the Support Panel you will see all your alerts. Here you can click on the “Go to” button to go the request. On the left hand side there will also be a tab with Contact Form requests, in which you will see all inquiries and contact form requests. In the first column will be your customer’s e-mail. Right next to it is the message that your customer has sent to you. There are two buttons labeled “subject and customer”. After mousing over them you will have a preview of the details. In the next section you can reply to the contact form request, see more details or change the status of the contact form request to “new”, “answered” or “not answered”.
- How To Configure
In Contact Form settings there is an option to upload a company logo, which will be viewed by your customer in the further contact form conversations. You can also decide if you would like to ask customers for their name, phone number and/or subject.
In “Basic Settings” tab, among others, you can enable responsiveness to make sure that the contact form labels and notifications look in order regardless of the device type. If your Contact Form is inactive for less than 3 days in a month, your account will not be charged for the given month. You can decide whether the contact form feature is active or not by using an “Active” checkbox.
In the “Theme” tab you can choose from a list of predefined themes, from light to dark colors. Adjust the theme of the contact form to match your website style. You can further edit it using the CSS editor, but this is not required. Fully edit labels and notifications in “Languages” tab. You can add an unlimited amount of language version for Contact Form. Go to the “Team” tab to determine which employee has the option of answering contact form requests of visitors. In the “About” tab you can check your monthly cost of Contact Form and change the pricing plan from standard, if the current one is little.
Examples of usage
Below you can find example sets of features that can be used in your company.
- Online store
For Online stores we offer the following features: Chat – which is a “must have” for every e-shop, Call Me Back, Feedback as well as Contact Form
- Service department
A necessary tool with managing service reports is the Support Ticket System (issue tracking system). Additionally, Click to Call, Chat and Contact Form will also be helpful.
To make use of customer’s opinions to promote a restaurant in an easy and simple way, the Guestbook feature is a necessary tool. Additionally, we suggest Click To Call, Chat, Feedback and Contact Form.
In this case, the basics will be Click To Call, Support Ticket System, Feedback and Contact Form.
- Flower shop
An ideal option for a flower shop would be features such as Feedback, Call Me Back and Guestbook. This would be helpful in answering all inquiries and getting a rating on your flower shop.
- Hair salon
The most important features for a hair salon would be the Guestbook and Feedback features. Opinions and ratings on these services would encourage other customers to visit your salon.
- Install the plugin via WordPress.org repository or by downloading the plugin files and uploading them to the server.
- Activate the plugin.
- Go to plugin configuration (Settings > Customer Service oFeatures button on the left side menu), enter oFeatures account client id and WordPress token, you can find it in your oFeatures account in Menu > Settings > Plugins.
- After entering the data, synchronization with your oFeatures account will occur.
- You are now able to use Shortcodes by pasting to a selected page or by clicking “put this Feature on all pages”.
- On the left side menu you can find a Support Panel button, which lets you log into oFeatures from the WordPress admin panel.
How to use oFeatures WordPress plugin
What is oFeatures?
oFeatures is a customer service system, also called a help desk. It’s a tool thanks to which you can communicate with your customers in many different ways. Features that you can add to your website are: live chat (also Live support, live help), Click to Call button (also called click-to-call, click-to-talk, click-to-chat), Ticket System (also called issue tracking system, ITS, incident ticket system, request management), Feedback widget, Contact Form, Guestbook (Guest Log).
What features are available?
You have to the option of adding the following features:
- Live chat – the possibility of chatting in real time with your website visitors. Even if you are not online, customers can still send you a chat message. You can respond to the offline chat message after logging in.
- Click to Call – after adding click to call to your website, your visitors will be able to ask you to contact them by phone.
- Ticket System – a new level of communication- after a customer creates a support ticket and you send them a message, the ticket will be updated and your client will receive a notification. It is the same when a customer sends a new message – you will receive a notification that the ticket has been updated and you will be able to reply.
- Contact Form – a traditional yet still popular form of internet communication in a new, modern and convenient way. If up until now requests from customers were sent directly to your mail box, that might have been burdensome. Thanks to oFeatures requests from customers will be directed to a convenient customer support panel, from where you will be able to reply to contact form requests
- Guestbook – an ideal solution for people who would like to find out the opinion of their customers and simultaneously and immediately share that opinion with other visitors of their website. “A happy customer tells one friend, an unhappy customer tells everybody” – thanks to guestbook you can make that “one friend” be every person that visits your website and finds out about the high quality of your services or products.
- Feedback – feedback is a necessary element of every company that has a connection with their customers and strives to make their customer satisfaction to be as high as possible. Thanks to this feature you will be able to monitor customer satisfaction as well as analyze how it has changed under the influence of changes made by you in your products, services or in website content.
Why would I choose oFeatures? – how is it different from other customer service systems?
What distinguishes oFeatures from other customer service systems is that it combines many forms of communication and ensures the possibility of managing its many aspects. With oFeatures you have the possibility to not only send and receive messages from customers in many ways, but also to collect and analyze their satisfaction.
Are statistics available in oFeatures?
Yes. In the “Statistics” panel you can access to the main panel (dashboard) where you can conveniently check the amount of requests and the current workload of your employees. Thanks to the the graph showing the load of employees, the hiring process becomes easier. Other tabs in “Statistics” are statistics connected with features. For example: for live chat and Feedback you can see how customer satisfaction changed in time or an average satisfaction from a certain time period. If you would like to see how a given support team member was rated by customers, all you need to do is choose them from a list. For the Support Ticket System in statistics you can see a summary of resolved tickets, new ones, and unresolved. You can also see how the amount of tickets has changed over time. For Ticket System also you can analyze applications from customers with the division of the assigned support team members. For the Contact Form, similar as in the Ticket System, you can check how the amount of requests has changed over time. When you go to the Click to Call section in “Statistics”, you will see how many people asked you to call them, as well as the summarized request statuses.
Can I give my employees access to the system so that they can serve customers?
Yes, you have an option of adding an unlimited amount of Support Team Members. You can decide if a given employee/support team member will have access rights like you do, or just access to the Support Panel, where they will be able to answer to customer requests.
I have a multilingual website. Does oFeatures support many languages?
Yes. You can add an unlimited amount of supported languages. This affects widgets that appear on your website as well as other aspects connected with customer service, such as mail correspondence. oFeatures ensures automatically assigned requests to support team members based on their language abilities. For example if you have 3 employees but only one of them knows French, then you can easily make requests from french-speaking customers automatically assign to that employee.
I often travel and change time zones and my employees are located in different parts of the world. Are my employees and I going to be able to change time zones and view requests in our local times?
Yes, you can change the time zone to your current one at any time thanks to which you will avoid the need to calculate from one time zone to another.
What types of websites is oFeatures worth using for?
oFeatures is a perfect solution for everyone who runs a website and cares that their visitors will have the highest satisfaction of communication and offered products or services.
Examples of using oFeatures.
Ann runs a shop with cosmetics. Her customers communicate with her by email. Usually shopping done in her shop are presents given for different occasions and in relation to that customers hope for a short waiting time. Part of the customers don’t decide on a purchase because they want an immediate answer about a product. Competitive stores can guarantee that kind of response. In this case, an ideal solution for Ann would be live chat, thanks to which customers can chat with her in real time in order to receive advice. At any time, Ann can add other features such as click to call to her website, all from one oFeatures account.
In Patrick’s company, which handles electronics, customers also have the possibility to get advice on configuration and usage of bought products. Up until now, customer support in Patrick’s company has been given by telephone. A big drawback of support by telephone is the lack of history of the course of the conversation as well as the limited monitoring of reported problems. Thanks to the Support Ticket System, which Patrick has the possibility of adding to his website in about 5 minutes, all the problems connected with telephone support have been resolved. Support Ticketing System allows not only a record of conversations with customers to which you can go back to at any time, but also the possibility to change to status to “resolved” or “not resolved” . Additionally, thanks to statistics, the Management Team in Patrick’s company gains the possibility of monitoring how many problems of the ones reported have been resolved in a given period of time by selected employees
An advising company that Adele runs deals with providing legal advice to customers also by phone. Often customers have to wait a longer while for their phone call to be answered due to high loads of requests. In this case, an ideal solution would be Click to call (call me back) thanks to which consultants call clients and not the other way around. Because of this, customers don’t have to hang on the phone for hours before their phone call is answered. Instead of that, they click “call me back” and enter their phone number. They can do other things while waiting for a free from charge phone call from Adele’s Support Team. Thanks to this solution, clients will not be discouraged because of a long waiting period. Adele’s employees will spend their time at work in an optimal way. Additionally, thanks to conservation statuses and statistics Adele gains full control over contacts with clients and her company.
John has just opened an automobile repair shop. He would like to have an option of asking him a question on his website through a traditional contact form, but he would also like to have the possibility of immediately answering the requests through his smartphone, which he always has with him. After adding Contact Form to his website, John gains the possibility not only to reply to the requests immediately from his mobile phone or tablet, but also the option of using Canned responses thanks to which only 3 clicks are needed to respond to a frequently asked question by customers.
Monika’s restaurant is known for acknowledgement amongst her customers. She often receives compliments about the taste of the dishes as well as the decoration of the interior. To allow potential customers to see opinions of existing ones, an ideal solution in this case is Guestbook. Visitors can leave their opinions, which will not only satisfy Monika and her team, but also will become an essential marketing tool used to encourage new customers to visit her restaurant.
James runs an e-shop with souvenirs imported from different parts of the world. Everyday his shop is visited by about 2000 people, from which only a part of make a purchase. James is wondering what to change in his website, as well as in customer service, to increase the amount of customers who make a purchase. To find out how customer satisfaction is, and to see what changes customers expect, an ideal solution would be Feedback. After adding a Feedback feature to the website, customers will have the possibility to not only rate the shop from scale of 1-5, but also to leave a message about what they expect. Thanks to statistics, James will have an option to keep track of how customer satisfaction changes under the influence of changes made on the website and the product range, which he makes available.
Contributors & Developers
“Live Chat, Call Me Back, Ticket System, Feedback, Contact Form & more oFeatures Customer Service” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- First release
- Synchronization process – bugfix
- Starting from today it’s possible to exclude selected pages/posts.
- Added a built-in video guide explaining step by step how to use oFeatures and this plugin.
- Synchronization process improvements.
- Improved UX.
- Improved reliability.