If you need the best charts and graphs plugin for your WordPress website, you are at the right place. With Ninja Charts, you can create responsive charts that are fully customizable, and beautiful.
For the best data visualization, Ninja Charts is the most powerful and lightweight chart and graph generator. It allows you to create numerous types of graphs and charts in WordPress.
- Line charts
- Pie charts
- Bar charts
- Bubble charts
- Doughnut charts
- Radar charts
- Polar charts
- Scatter charts
- Area charts
- Combo charts
- Horizontal bar charts
WordPress Charts Plugin Video Preview
Ninja Tables Integration With Ninja Charts
When Ninja Charts is packed with Ninja Tables, it’s one of WordPress’s most eligible chart-maker plugins. It enables you to retrieve data from a popular data table builder: Ninja Tables and show them in the form of different charts.
Ninja Charts Features
This completely free Ninja Charts plugin is a robust visualization tool that enables you to create many kinds of interactive and customizable charts and graphs. It is equipped with a lot of amazing features.
- Deep integration with Ninja Tables
- Easy-to-use interface
- Design and Layout customization
- Responsive, mobile-friendly WordPress chart plugin
- Simple and handy steps to get started
- SEO-friendly charts
- Shortcodes to embed
- Live preview on admin
- Multiple chart types available
- Multiple data sources
- Versatile rendering engines
- Special formatting and preview option
- Amazing, dedicated support facility
10+ Chart Types
This WordPress chart and graph plugin provides more than 10 types of charts that are optimized to address your WordPress data visualization needs.
Ninja Charts allows you to customize your data charts in the best way possible. You can choose from a bunch of advanced options to customize your online data chart while creating the chart.
Customizability with ease
Ninja Charts is Versatile and Tailored to Your Needs. Now personalize your charts with ease. Customize a wide range of options to seamlessly integrate the visual style of your website.
While Google Chart tools offer a default setting, all customization is entirely optional, and the basic setup is ready to go. Should your webpage have a unique style that differs from the provided defaults, charts, and graphs can be effortlessly adjusted.
Each chart offers a plethora of options to fine-tune its appearance with complete flexibility. Some customization options are-
- Chart width
- Responsive chart width
- Chart height
- Background color
- Border width
- Border color
- Border radius
- Font size
- Font style
- Font color
Moreover, you’ll get more options like AXES, TITLE, TOOLTIP, and LEGEND to give your online chart a more polished look.
Flexibility and Ease of Use
It’s the easiest chart-maker solution for your websites. You just need to specify the titles and the chart type, and then you will find the option to put a value manually, or you can retrieve data from the Ninja Tables plugin directly.
After completing the process, the plugin will automatically generate a short code for a single chart, which you can embed on any page or post to show the respective data.
You can get dedicated support from our excellent support team for this beautiful WordPress table plugin for free! All you need to do is create a support ticket here.
Our support team eagerly awaits your feature requests and extended help for customized tables. Don’t hesitate to create a support ticket for the best experiences.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Ninja Charts
Here is a description below of how to install and activate Ninja Charts and get started with it.
Install Ninja Charts using one of these methods:
Method 1: Install directly from the WordPress Admin panel: go to Plugins -> Add New -> Search for Ninja Charts, and click the Install button.
Method 2: Download the ZIP file of Ninja Charts manually from the WordPress.org plugins repository and upload it through the Admin panel of your WordPress Dashboard: go to Plugins -> Add New -> Upload Plugin, browse to the downloaded Zip and upload it.
Method 3: Download the ZIP, extract it and manually upload the extracted folder through FTP to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation.
After Installation activate the plugin from the plugin dashboard.
Is Ninja Charts Responsive?
Charts and graphs created by Ninja Charts are completely mobile responsive.
I am not technical, can I use Ninja Charts?
Ninja Charts is the most beginner-friendly and fastest WordPress Charts and Graphs plugin available and getting started is so easy whether you are technical or a non-tech!
Is Ninja Charts free?
Yes, Ninja Charts is completely free in the WordPress repository. You can create 10+ types of charts and graphs with it. Even it comes for free with Ninja Tables and Ninja Tables Pro.
Are Ninja Charts good for beginners?
It’s the easiest chart-maker plugin for beginners. You can create many kinds of charts and graphs without any prior knowledge of coding.
How can I embed a chart in a post?
After creating a chart by Ninja Tables you will see an auto-generated short-code. Just copy and paste the code to any post or page to embed the chart.
How can I get support for Ninja Charts issues?
You can get dedicated support from our excellent support team for this beautiful WordPress charts plugin for free! All you need to do is create a support ticket here.
Contributors & Developers
“Ninja Charts- WordPress Charts and Graphs Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Ninja Charts- WordPress Charts and Graphs Plugin” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
3.2.1 (Date: Sep 25, 2023)
- Fixes: Google pie charts series text changes issue
- Added: Php 8x support
3.2.0 (Date: Nov 30, 2022)
- Added frontend preview option
- Added skeleton loader
- Added warning message for an empty column of ninja-tables
- Updated UI design
- Fixes text input duplicate column issue for manual data source
- Fixes data source delete issue for ninja-tables & fluent forms
- Fixes specific table column delete issue
3.1.2 (Date: Aug 30, 2022)
- Added discrete line chart option from empty value
- Fixes data update issue for manual input
- Fixes empty cell values on chart
- Fixes form validation warning
- Fixes pie, polar & donut chart series colour changing issue
- Fixes data sanitization and esc_* functions issue
3.1.1 (Date: Dec 21, 2021)
- Added google pie type charts font size
- Added google charts pie, donut font color option
- Improves email@example.com support
- Fixes short-code rendering issue from another plugins
- Fixes google charts title show/hide issue in frontend
- Fixes render chart in oxygen page builder
- Fixes character length issue for large chart name
- Fixes csv import issue column data type not found
- Fixes google charts legend issue in frontend
3.1.0 (Date: Jan 27, 2021)
- Adds google charts
- Adds chart.js new chart type “Combo Chart”
- Adds 10 types of google charts
- Adds data order ascending or descending
- Improved backend code structure
- Optimizes code for faster rendering
- Fixes fluent form range-picker data render issue
3.0.0 (Date: Dec 2, 2020)
- Adds new Fluent Forms fields i.e. Radio, Checkbox,
Dropdown, Select, Multi-Select, Country (Select),
Country(from address), Net Promoter, Ratings,
GDPR checkbox, Range slider, Payment Quantity and Phone
- Adds new Ninja Tables fields Select-field, Remote Google Sheets table
- Adds percentage label for specific charts
- Adds points customization for line/area chart
- Adds line chart thickness customization
- Adds chart render animation
- Improves UI/UX
- Improves backend query
- Optimizes code for faster rendering
- Fixes large scale datasets issue (tested up to 50k)
- Fixes Bubble chart hover issue
- Fixes Chart Series bug
- Fixes render time with loader
2.0 (Date: Sep 12, 2020)
- Adds new data source “Fluent Forms”
- Adds New chart type “Horizontal Bar”
- Adds classic editor support
- Adds Gutenberg editor support
- Adds data range picker (i.e. items, date)
- Adds Rest API
- Adds customization for the Manual Chart
- Adds chart customization with various chart.js features (i.e. shared tooltip, fill area etc.)
- Improved “Ninja Tables” integration
- Optimized code with clean UI
- Fixed various bugs and overall improves performance
1.0 (Date: Jul 08, 2020)
- Init first version