Multisite Maintenance Mode solves the problem of site users making content/database changes while performing maintenance on large multisite networks. It works by directing every user (except network admins) to their homepage when they attempt to log in. A message is displayed in the admin bar to direct them on where to find more information. Anonymous users can still view the site normally.
- Unzip and upload to
- Network activate the plugin
- Go to Network Settings -> Multisite Maintenance Mode
- Turn on Multisite Maintenance Mode
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Multisite Maintenance Mode” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added Español translation. Props to Andrew Kurtis of WebHostingHub
- Tested with WordPress 4.2.2
- Now ready for translation!
- Consolidated the PHP for easier maintenance.
- Added filter ‘mmm_allow_user_with_capability’ to allow lower-level users to access the WordPress admin.
- Initial code.