Multisite Maintenance Mode solves the problem of site users making content/database changes while performing maintenance on large multisite networks. It works by directing every user (except network admins) to their homepage when they attempt to log in. A message is displayed in the admin bar to direct them on where to find more information. Anonymous users can still view the site normally.
- Unzip and upload to
- Network activate the plugin
- Go to Network Settings -> Multisite Maintenance Mode
- Turn on Multisite Maintenance Mode
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Multisite Maintenance Mode” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Multisite Maintenance Mode” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added Español translation. Props to Andrew Kurtis of WebHostingHub
- Tested with WordPress 4.2.2
- Now ready for translation!
- Consolidated the PHP for easier maintenance.
- Added filter ‘mmm_allow_user_with_capability’ to allow lower-level users to access the WordPress admin.
- Initial code.